Easy to lay and impermeable in all weather conditions, the Crossgrip system rolled out without fixings and remains stable in winds in excess of 90mph. It requires minimal maintenance and offers a safe, slip resistant and obvious path for people working on your roof.
It contours over bumps and undulations in your roof, drains easily and protects your roof from being punctured and worn by pedestrian traffic.
Crossgrip comes in rolls of 10m lengths, is lightweight and can just be loose laid on your roof.
To find out if Crossgrip is suitable for your application simply get in touch and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
- No fixing required just roll it out
- Provides anti slip safe walkway for access
- Avoids puncture damage to roofing membrane
- Water just passes through it
- Stays down, no wind uplift tested to hurricane conditions